Dynamic Training UK is a learning and development specialist company supporting a variety of sectors including, Hospitality, Health, Social Care, Public Sectors and Businesses across the South East and South West of England.
Dynamic Training UK, established in 2009 by professionals with clear values and high standards in teaching, learning development, equality and diversity, has grown from strength to strength through recommendations and its reputation of high quality training, an enthusiastic workforce and commitment.
At Dynamic Training UK we strive to provide a high quality service that is tailored to meet the specific requirements of our clients and stakeholders, whilst understanding unique needs of the individual learner. We recognise the diversity of our multicultural society and strive to promote equal opportunities for all.
We act with uncompromising integrity and honesty as individuals, as a team, and as a company. We strive to earn enduring credibility with others, which we believe is essential to long-term personal and business relationships.
- We do what we say and say what we do – always follow through.
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas
- Listen - seek first to understand
- Stand up for what you believe in
- Put values ahead of short term results
We are all accountable for what we do
- Take personal accountability for our actions and results
- Focus on finding solutions and provide support to achieve results
- Actively engage in communication and commit to decisions once they are made
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
- Keep promises and commitments made to others and always satisfy the specific requirements of our customers.
We believe in developing excellent relationships and partnership working built on trust and mutual understanding.
- Demonstrate high quality and meet standards of excellence
- Demonstrate prove track record of customer satisfaction
- Listen, learn and improve
- Commit to safeguarding and equal opportunities
- Respect confidentiality and privacy