Dynamic Training UK supports the Government initiative of up skilling young adults and therefore providing businesses with the skilled people they need to succeed.
If you are 19-24 years old you can choose from Traineeship and Apprenticeship training programmes, leading to nationally recognised qualifications.
Please scroll down the page to see information about:
- Apprenitceship programmes
- Training courses
Traineeships prepare you for future careers by helping you become work ready. They were introduced in August 2013 for 16-24 year-olds and young people with learning difficulty assessments up to academic age 25. They provide the essential work preparation training, literacy and numeracy skills, and work experience needed to get an apprenticeship or other jobs.
How do they work?
- Traineeships last from six weeks to six months – with content tailored to your individual career needs.
- Work preparation training – only 38% of unemployed young people say they feel ready for the world of work – this training gives you the skills and confidence needed for an apprenticeship or the first step in your career.
- Skills you need to find a job – employers are at the centre of traineeships, so they focus on your skills and future success in employment.
- Maths and English support – developing the skills you need for the workplace and boosting your job prospects, your long-term career progression and earning potential.
- Work experience – 74% of employers say work experience is critical or significant when recruiting – plus you'll get an insight into the world of work, a useful reference and an exit interview (or even a job interview if a role becomes available).
- An improved CV – traineeships give you great experience both practically and on paper.
Is it right for me?
Traineeships are an ideal opportunity for young people who are motivated to get a job or an apprenticeship, but lack the skills and experience employers are looking for.
It could be suitable if:
- you're unemployed (or work less than 16 hours per week) and have little work experience
- you're aged 16 to 19 and qualified below level 3 (equivalent to two A levels at grades A to C)
- you're aged 19 to 23 and qualified below level 2 (equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- you think you'll be ready for employment within six months of starting a Traineeship
It's probably not right if:
- you already have the skills and experience needed to find an apprenticeship or work
- you're already in a job
- you may also want to consider a supported internship
Click here to see Traineeships Information flyer
APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING PROGRAMMES
If you are 19-23 years old and not in full-time education you can apply for free Apprenticeship Training.
Apprenticeship training gives you the opportunity to work for a real employer, earn a real salary and gain a real qualification whilst gaining valuable workplace skills and experience within your chosen sector.
All apprentices must receive the appropriate Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage of £2.73 per hour ( £3.30 per from 1st October 2015) in their first year of apprenticeship programme. All other apprentices are entitled to the National Minimum Wage for their age.
|Age|| From 1 October 2014
Rate per hour
From 1 October 2015 Rate per hour
|21 and over||£6.50||£6.70|
|18 to 20||£5.13||£5.30|
(under age 19 or in first year of apprenticeship)
If you are currently unemployed, looking and wish to apply to become an apprentice, please see our apprenticeship vacancies
If you currently employed and wish to complete an Apprenticeship qualification within your workplace complete the enquiry form or contact us on 01494 429373. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Dynamic Training UK we offer a range of training courses to help you access or develop in the career of your choice. Our friendly team will work closely with you in the workplace or our training centre, helping to identify your individual development needs as well as the needs of your employer.
We offer a wide range of specialist training and tailor made training programmes to meet your specific requirements.
Complete the enquiry form or contact us on 01494 429373. We look forward to hearing from you.