Improve your workforce with Traineeships
Thousands of companies, small and large are now getting involved with Traineeships. And there’s a great reason why. Traineeships provide real, measurable business benefits for employers:
- They bring enthusiastic young people into your organisation allowing you to nurture the next generation and helping your business to develop a loyal, talented workforce.
- You can be part of designing the experience for the young person: one that suits both the needs of your business and the needs of the trainee.
- Your current employees will have the opportunity to build their own mentoring and coaching skills supporting the trainee.
- Traineeships are a great way to test out the talents of a young person so you can better match their skills to meet the needs of your business. You will have had time to get the young person truly work ready and if you decide to offer a trainee an apprenticeship you could be eligible for an apprenticeship grant for employers of £1,500.
- All training costs are covered by government funding, including a free job site to post your traineeship opportunities. The fully subsidised training costs could be bringing as much as £4000 of government investment into your business.
The Traineeship programme has been designed to help young people reach a level of competency and performance so that they are a great prospect for you or another company as an employee or Apprentice. Our experienced tutors will support trainees with any English and maths qualifications they may need, as well as employability skills training.With you, they'll be getting work experience that will prepare them to be great employees of the future.