We did it- Matrix achieved!
Dynamic Training UK is celebrating after a tough assessment gave the organisation top marks for how they provide advice and guidance and service delivery. An independent Assessor was brought in to check Dynamic Training UK was meeting the national Matrix Standard, which scrutinises whether an organisation follows best practice in delivering information, advice and guidance and encourages staff to undertake continuous professional development. The inspection, which included face to face interviews, found Dynamic Training UK met all 27 criteria. These look at how the organisation is led and managed, whether resources are used to best effect, the way in which services are delivered and whether these are reviewed and improved regularly.
The assessment has identified areas of particular strength:
• The focus created on the achievement of targets and outcomes by having key performance indicators which are reviewed regularly for both internal and external staff members. This provides the opportunity for staff individually to review their progress against targets and understand the link between their contribution and the achievement of the overall aims of the organisation.
• The strong and well developed relationships with partners which allow for objective feedback and the development of improved quality assurance processes and practices
• Service delivery which is well received by learners and partners where learners are very positive about the support they receive during their ‘learner journey’ and the individualism which is brought to that, and where partners speak highly of the professionalism of the service provided
• The team approach to considering and implementing improvements, changes and updates to processes and procedures such as Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and technology. The whole company approach to performance management and continuous professional development where both internal and external staff have the same level of review and support
• The explicit approach to IAG where a policy has been created as a point of reference and where IAG has been included specifically in learner documentation
We are absolutely delighted to have met these national standards. We wouldn’t have done it without our fantastic team. Well done everyone!