Dynamic Training UK’s offer; What’s on
This summer Dynamic Training UK have many projects that we are launching and a lot of ongoing programmes that we also have to offer in Bucks. So if you are looking to develop yourself or starting your path towards reaching your career goals there’s something here for you to get involved in.
Here is a list of what’s on this summer:
- Study Programme – A tailor made course for 16-19 year olds that’s designed to help the learner in their individual career goals and progression needs. This programme runs for 11 months and upon completion learners will achieve a BTEC 1st Diploma Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care, Childcare or Business along with Level 2 English and Maths Qualification and Employability Qualification. If you want to know more call us on 01494 429373
- Traineeship – Placement and work preparation training for 16-24 year olds. This programme is designed to prepare learners to go into apprenticeships or employment. Upon completion learners will have work skills and qualifications needed to go into employment or an apprenticeship.
- Workskills Programme – The work skills programme is a course we are running in partnership with the Wellbeing project to help prepare young parents for employment by developing their communication skills. If you’re interested or know someone who would benefit from this course please call Katie Allen on 07826547243
- Cafe Assistance Apprenticeship with Playtrain Express LLP – This in an apprenticeship post in a children activity centre in High Wycombe, ideal for someone who would like to start a career in the hospitality sector and would like experience working with children and in customer service. To find out more and apply click here.
- Activity Centre Supervisor Apprenticeship post – This in another apprenticeship post in the children activity centre in High Wycombe. Ideal for someone with experience in Customer Service or Hospitality who would like to progress into Management. To find out more and apply click here.
Want to know what’s going on in your city? You can contact your local connexions advisor or search for apprenticeships and traineeships in the link below https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipsearch